Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Please help.

I am the son of Edward Fold.

Last night I went downstairs to find him on the kitchen floor.
He had collapsed and could hardly breathe. He was holding something in his hand, like a medallion. Or maybe a broken coin. I don’t know if that's important at all.
The only thing he said was your name. Ilford Dyson.

I’ve just been sent home from the hospital, where he is now unconscious, using a machine to help him to breathe. The doctor said he was stable and told me to get some sleep. I’ll go back in a few hours.

I’ve spent the time since I came home looking through my father’s address book, and any post I could find but I’ve found nothing about an Ilford Dyson.

The only thing I could think to do was this – to put your name on the web and hope you find it.

My father is asking for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home